No one ever gave us the “How to send money to Mexico fast” tutorial. Luckily, here is the 5 step guide to transfer money internationally at the best price.
What exactly is Félix?
Félix is the easiest way to instantly send a remittance to México. Now, sending money cross-border is as easy as texting someone.
You only have to register your phone on their website, then you’ll instantly receive a WhatsApp message from Félix. The money transfer occurs entirely vía WhatsApp, it’s the closest thing to magic we’ve ever seen.
How to send money to Mexico?
With Félix, a remittance takes less than a minute, follow this 5 step guide:
- Input the name of the person who will receive the money.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer. It can either be in US dollars or Mexican Pesos.
- You’ll receive a message with the conversion to the current rate, click accept. (They do have the best rates)
- Choose how you want the person to receive their money, it can either be a direct deposit to their bank account or picked up in cash in a convenience store.
- Pay with your card.
¡Done! Instant money transfer to México as near as your phone.
Instead of withdrawing cash and running to a money transfer location, text Félix.
The best feature they have is that Félix saves your beneficiary’s information, next time you want to make a transaction you just have to pick the person from the list of your beneficiaries and input the amount to be sent. Forget about filling irrelevant information over and over again. A transfer with Félix takes less than 40 seconds, try it out.
How much does it cost?
Besides from the fact that your first transaction to México has no transfer fee, Félix has the lowest transfer fees to México, a fixed amount of $2.99. Other parties such as Western Union, Wise or Remitly will charge a percentage of the amount to be sent. Quite expensive, huh?
Let’s say you want to send a thousand dollars. If your current service provider charges a 2% fee, you’ll end up paying $20 of a single transfer. That’s $17.01 more than what Félix would charge you. There are far more interesting things in which you can spend that kind of money, don’t you agree?
What’s the transfer limit?
Félix allows you to send up to $3,000 for only $2.99. This is great, since other parties such as Wise or Western Union will only allow you to send $2,000 every 24 hours.
- It’s the easiest way to send money abroad. A transaction is just one message away.
- You don’t need to download apps or create accounts that require loads of information.
- It has the lowest transfer fees.
- You can pay with your credit/debit card.
- It has high money transfer limits.
- Beneficiary information will be saved to speed up for future transactions.
- You’ll receive personalized attention if you have any questions.
- It’s completely safe, transactions are regulated by FinCEN.
Tips to make your money last when sending money abroad
- Check transfer fees. Variable commissions can be deadly expensive.
- Check currency rates, they vary throughout the day. Luckily, Félix will message you whenever the dollar/mexican peso rate is above $20.
- Send directly to your beneficiary’s bank account. They’ll receive the money instantly and the limits are higher.
Try Félix today.